Stepless PWM speed controller for DC motors
|to 2||€2.15 *|
|from 3||€1.83 *|
|from 5||€1.72 *|
|from 10||€1.61 *|
|from 25||€1.51 *|
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available immediately, delivery time 2 to 4 working days
- Item no: F23107405
- Weight: 0,02 kg
- Packing dimensions: 3.2 cm x 3.2 cm x 1.5 cm (L x W x H)
- the DC motor speed controller can be used to control a DC motor with a pulse width modulated (PWM) DC voltage
- the duty cycle can be fully adjusted from 0% to 100%.
- the motor speed controller is equipped with a resettable fuse (2A) and a power-on LED
- the module can easily supply your DC motor or other DC loads with 2A continuous current
- Input supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC
- Maximum output power: 30W
- Maximum continuous output current: 2A
- Adjustable duty cycle: 0% -100%
- Size: 32 * 32 * 15mm
1. Connect the DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals according to the wiring diagram.
2. Connect a DC voltage of 1.8V to 15V to the circuit to ensure that the polarity of the connection is correct. Please note that the voltage applied to the motor is the supply voltage applied to the circuit. To protect the circuit from possible short circuits, it is recommended that the positive power supply line be provided with an appropriate fuse.
3. The speed of the motor can now be controlled by a potentiometer. Important: It is recommended to use an appropriate fuse, slightly higher than the maximum expected current, to ensure safe operation. If the mains voltage is connected in the wrong polarity, the fuse on the board will be damaged. Please check all connections carefully before turning on the power, and always turn off the power before changing the wiring.
1x Stepless PWM Speed Controller for DC Motors