PN532 NFC RFID V3 Module for Arduino and Co.
|to 2||€7.09 *|
|from 3||€6.38 *|
|from 5||€6.03 *|
|from 10||€5.67 *|
|from 25||€5.32 *|
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available immediately, delivery time 2 to 4 working days
- Item no: F23107350
- Weight: 0,02 kg
- Packing dimensions: 8.5 cm x 5.4 cm x 0.7 cm (L x W x H)
The PN532 is a very flexible chip, because it can be addressed via 3.3V TTL UART, I2C or SPI. With the PN532 you can also read NFC chips. The PN532 can be used with all RFID and NFC chips from type 1 to 4 as well as with NXP MiFare tags. With the PN532 you can simulate a NFC tag and read it with a NFC capable phone. The DIP switches on the board are used to set the desired communication, e.g. UART, SPI or I2C.
A suitable library can be found in the library-manager of the Arduino software under the search term PN532.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Module (pre-soldered)
- The module is based on the NXP PN532 chip.
- NXP PN532 widely used in the field of NFC.
- Reading and writing RFID cards and tags.
- P2P communication allows two peer PN532 modules to communicate wirelessly.
Scope of delivery:
- PN532 NFC RFID V3 module for Arduino and Co.