Distance sensor, obstacle detection sensor - Infrared (IR)
|to 4||€1.59 *|
|from 5||€1.43 *|
|from 10||€1.35 *|
|from 25||€1.19 *|
|from 50||€1.03 *|
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available immediately, delivery time 2 to 4 working days
- Item no: F23107475
- Weight: 0,00 kg
- Packing dimensions: 3.9 cm x 1.4 cm x 0.7 cm (L x W x H)
- Detection distance: 1mm ~ 50mm
- Detection angle: ~35°
- Working voltage from 3.3V ~ 5V
- Screw holes for easy mounting
Sensor for object detection, or measuring distance using infrared light.
With this sensor the output is digital (HIGH and LOW signal)
The sensor has a compact design, where the light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction. To detect the presence of an object, uses the reflected infrared beam from the object, if any. The IR wavelength is 950 mm. The detector consists of a phototransistor.
IR emitter and receiver are individually mounted on the module. The sensor detects not only whether there is an obstacle, but also the distance to the object (as a relative value, depending on the strength of the reflected light) and outputs it as digital signal. The sensor sensitivity for the digital signal can be adjusted by potentiometer.
- Obstacle detection and avoidance
- Robot trace tracking
- Line tracking
- Black and white line detection
- Counter pulse data sampling
- End stop detector
- Detection of reflective materials such as paper, etc....
Scope of delivery:
- 1x distance sensor, obstacle detection sensor - infrared (IR)