DOBOT Magician learning module - dosing syringe - filling liquids
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available immediately, delivery time 2 to 4 working days
- Item no: F23105577
- Weight: 0,15 kg
Robotics and liquids - how does that fit together? In industry, liquids, primarily lubricants, lubricants or adhesives, are applied with high precision by robots at important points. Therefore, a learning module for the application of liquids must not be missing in the toolkit of the DOBOT Magician. And how does it work? As you may have seen on the overview page of the DOBOT Magician, you can trigger, i.e. control, some I/O ports of the DOBOT Magician yourself. This feature is also used in this module, where we control a servo. The rotation of the drive wheel is mechanically transferred to a dispensing syringe.
Of course, the components of the DOBOT Magician learning module - dosing syringe - filling liquids are also compatible with the Funduino Workspace. Each element is precisely tailored to the hole grid of the Workspace. This ensures that a programmed sequence is always fully functional again: even when a complete disassembly and assembly of the workspace is carried out.
- enables the direct simulation of industrial workflows
- is controlled via the I/O ports of the DOBOT Magician
- understand the movement pattern of the robot arm in a confined space
- requires a high level of concentration as students work with liquids
- understand how the I/O ports of the DOBOT Magician can be used to control external modules
Can be combined with
Scope of delivery
- 1* Tool holder for dosing syringes incl. servo drive by metal gear servo
- 5* 20ml syringe from BBraun
- 2* beaker (capacity approx. 80ml) with holder for Funduino Workspace - workspace for DOBOT Magician
- 1* holder for 5* test tube made of acrylic, compatible to the Funduino Workspace - Workspace for the DOBOT Magician
- 5* test tube (100*16 mm) made of plastic
- Instead of a cannula we supply a suitable piece of silicone tubing. The piece of tubing has the advantage that the risk of accidents is lower and that the servo motor does not have to work too hard in case of improper use. When working with liquids, the aspiration speed must not be too high, as the liquid can only flow slowly into the syringe through a thin cannula.
- We only attach a blunt cannula after prior consultation with