Color sorter for Arduino - complete set
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available immediately, delivery time 2 to 4 working days
- Item no: F23106957
- Weight: 0,00 kg
With just a few electrical components, it is possible to produce and program a fully automatic sorting system for chocolate sweets such as Smarties, M&Ms or cheaper chocolate lentils. The financial outlay is very low in order to implement a very illustrative project on the subject of automation in schools.
In this project, unsorted colored chocolate lentils are placed in a container and then scanned in sequence. This does not even require a color sensor module. The color is analyzed via the strength of the reflected light from a colored light-emitting diode. As soon as the color has been detected, a small candy slide is turned in the corresponding direction of the matching storage box and the candies slide into their compartments one after the other, sorted by color.
The most important learning content at a glance
- the control and intelligent combination of servo motor, RGB LED and photoresistor
- fully automatic sorting system for chocolate sweets (e.g. Smarties)
- illustrative project on the topic of automation in schools
Notes on assembly
- the color sorting machine is supplied as a kit
- assembly is done in a few simple steps
- detailed instructions at funduino.de
Scope of delivery
- The project contains all the necessary components required to build a color sorting machine.
- 3D printing modules
- Includes Funduino UNO microcontroller (Arduino compatible) and USB cable
- Servos for swivel and rotary wheel
- Connecting cable plug/plug and plug/socket
- RGB light emitting diode
- Photoresistor with matching separate resistor (voltage divider)
- Cover sheet with link and QR code to the detailed instructions